At times, conflicts of training will be unavoidable. To alleviate the concern of missing training, thus losing opportunities to improve, it is vital that players, parents, and coaches adhere to the Attendance Policy protocol:
- Inform Coach That You Will Be Missing
- Make Up Training with Another Team or Coach
Coaches may decide to have you do something else to remain in good standing with the team such as homework assignments, on-your own workouts, or Fitness Fines at training.
Attendance for CESC Training and Matches are Mandatory
Fitness Fines are punishments that can be given to teams, age groups, position groups, or individuals for not following Standards, Expectations, or Rules. Even coaches can have Fitness Fines.
Fitness Fines are not just limited to CESC Standards of Excellence, but could be used during matches at the coach’s discretion.
- Not Knowing Set Piece – FITNESS FINE
- Not Having Proper Gear – FITNESS FINE
- Late to Training – FITNESS FINE
- Coach Wearing HS Gear – FITNESS FINE FOR COACH